Australia Pacific Electric Cables Pty Ltd (“APEC”) commenced operations in Australia on the 1st March, 1996.
APEC’s factory and warehouse is located in Brisbane and is involved in the business of manufacturing and distribution of high quality power cables, suitable for the Domestic , commercial , building , industrial and mining industries.
Our Head Office is located in Crestmead and the Australian market is well serviced with distribution centres in the major cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Northern Territory is serviced by our agent in Darwin - Powerhouse Distributors (NT) P/L.
APEC is part of the APWC Group
Asia Pacific Wire Corporation (APWC), the ultimate holding company for APEC operates throughout Asia with factories in China, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
APEC operates independently within Australia .
Mission and Culture
- To be an exemplary corporate citizen in the Australian market with an excellent reputation for service and quality.
- APEC is committed to high levels of personalised customer service and is accredited to ISO-9001 as a manufacturer ensuring the quality of our business processes and products.
- APEC trains and retains good quality employees.
- A philosophy of continuous improvement is applied to all facets of the business.
- To comply with all of the statutory and regulatory requirements, and conform to the modus operandi of companies in Australia.